(Current & Prior)
Donations and Sponsorships include:
- The new Visalia Community Stadium
- Autism Awareness Run Across the Spectrum
- Scholarships for California State University, Fresno
- Visalia Rawhide
- Visalia Unified School District FFA Programs
- Tulare County Fair 4H & FFA Auction
- Valley Ag Boosters
- Tulare & Fresno County Youth Sports
- Save Mart Center Fresno, CA
- Chamber of Commerce Leadership Visalia
- Chamber of Commerce Leadership Tulare
- American Cancer Society
- Women In Agriculture
- Happy Trails Riding Academy
- Lions Charitable Golf Tournament
- Space to promote after-school programs
- Hosting adult sport leagues and community activities
- Donations for SCICON improvements for 6th grade class trips
- Fresno County Builders’ Exchange Scholarship Fund
- Tulare Co. Sheriff’s Mounted Patrol
- Support for many youth organizations in Tulare County
- School Fundraising Projects in Tulare, Visalia & Fresno
- Habitat for Humanity
OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES
Also take active roles in our community
- Installed tile for a mural in Fresno’s Roeding Park, honoring American Troops.
- Employees participate in the Valley Children’s Hospital Change Bandit Fundraiser held every September.
- Many employees actively assist various youth sports programs in the area.
- The 4H and FFA organizations benefit from contributions through Tulare County Fair livestock.
- Employees assist in the preparation of food for the World Ag Expo & Farm Show.
- Employees are active members of community groups including Visalia Rotary, Visalia Leadership, Networking for Women, and SHRM of Tulare-Kings County
- Owners and Employees hold Active Roles on the Board of Directors for the Visalia Chamber of Commerce, Tulare/Kings Counties Builder’s Exchange and Society for Human Resource Management of Tulare-Kings County.
January 10, 2017
The Board of Education and Visalia Unified School District recognized Visalia Ceramic Tile, Inc. (represented by Mr. Sam Bruce) as an outstanding partner in education. Principal Adolfo Reyes shared that when Sequoia High School faced the challenge of not having a facility in which to play basketball, they reached out to Visalia Ceramic Tile Inc. to request their assistance.
Not only did Visalia Ceramic Tile, Inc. agree to allow Sequoia High School students to use their gym, but at every game, they also provided both Sequoia and the visiting school’s team with refreshments and food. In addition, Visalia Ceramic Tile, Inc. allowed their employees to watch and cheer on the students. The use of the Visalia Ceramic Tile, Inc. gym has given Sequoia High School students an opportunity to compete in a comfortable facility and to feel supported by the community.
Visalia Ceramic Tile, Inc. is a true community partner and friend of Sequoia High School.
Thank you Visalia Ceramic Tile, Inc. for being an excellent partner in education to Visalia Unified School District!
Donated 9/11 tiled mural on display at Fresno’s Roeding Park
Installed 37 Ft. World Mural at Valley Children’s Hospital Central California
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- No categories